Tait Weller has positions available for Staff Accountants’ with 0-2 years experience and interns who have completed pre-requisite accounting and/or finance courses to work on high quality audit engagements.
- Performing day-to-day activities of audit engagements as assigned
- Identifying and communicating accounting and auditing matters to in-charge senior, supervisor, and/or manager
- Preparing and reviewing financial documents, reports, and statements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance (for full time applicants)
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Tait Weller opened its first accounting office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1921. For over 100 years, we have brought uncompromising quality, depth of knowledge and personalized service to every engagement. Today we are the region’s leading full-service accounting firm specializing in non-profit and financial services organizations.
From our Philadelphia headquarters and offices in New Jersey and New York City, we provide audit and assurance, tax, and consulting services to organizations active across the U.S. and across the globe. Although we share some clients with the ‘Big 4’, we position ourselves as the specialized alternative – we can be nimble and responsive because we are independent and focus on what we do best.
Tait Weller actively engages its clients and is committed to an extraordinary level of client service – for the long term. Our engagement profile includes direct access to partners and senior staff to ensure quality results and continuity, and teams are selected and organized around your organization’s specific needs and requirements. We continually update our industry and regulatory knowledge base to render the most current and informed opinions and advice possible – we even offer Continuing Professional Employee training to members of our clients’ teams. At Tait Weller, continuity in client learning and service is of paramount importance.