Tait Weller is currently seeking Audit members at the senior and supervisor levels to work within the firm’s audit department performing audits of financial institutions including registered investment companies, investment partnerships, transfer agents, and broker-dealers; and not-for-profit organizations including Colleges/Universities, private schools, international relief organizations, foundations, and more.
- Execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements including Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registrants and supporting the execution of high-quality audits
- Learn and apply knowledge of industry specific accounting policies
- Work within a team structured environment performing critical audit functions and preparing clear, well-structured, and effective audit documentation
- Participate in client and engagement team interactions in a professional manner
- Identify and communicating potential issues and opportunities to make the engagement more efficient
- 2 to 7 years of current or recent audit experience in public accounting
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university with current CPA credential or eligible to sit for the CPA exam and actively pursuing
- Working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and auditing procedures
- We are looking for candidates who have ambition, enjoy challenges and wish to advance their career with a firm who is an industry leader with over 100 years in business!!
Tait Weller opened its first accounting office in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1921. For over 100 years, we have brought uncompromising quality, depth of knowledge and personalized service to every engagement. Today we are the region’s leading full-service accounting firm specializing in non-profit and financial services organizations.
From our Philadelphia headquarters and offices in New Jersey and New York City, we provide audit and assurance, tax, and consulting services to organizations active across the U.S. and across the globe. Although we share some clients with the ‘Big 4’, we position ourselves as the specialized alternative – we can be nimble and responsive because we are independent and focus on what we do best.
Tait Weller actively engages its clients and is committed to an extraordinary level of client service – for the long term. Our engagement profile includes direct access to partners and senior staff to ensure quality results and continuity, and teams are selected and organized around your organization’s specific needs and requirements. We continually update our industry and regulatory knowledge base to render the most current and informed opinions and advice possible – we even offer Continuing Professional Employee training to members of our clients’ teams. At Tait Weller, continuity in client learning and service is of paramount importance.